-Ellite Alliance-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTICE FOR ANYONE WHO VISITS THE SITE.

2 posters

Go down

NOTICE FOR ANYONE WHO VISITS THE SITE. Empty NOTICE FOR ANYONE WHO VISITS THE SITE.

Post by Malcolm Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:36 am

Jake, Admin-Live and myself have decided that the clan is dead. The three of us are moving to a new game that is currently being coded be Admin-Live. We might use the site for something. It'll most likely just be dropped.

If you wish to sign up for HazardScape (the new game) contact either Admin-Live or myself. You won't be able to join for awhile, as the neither the site or the game are actually ready, but I'll notify you when it is.

That's about it. We had a good run, [k not really] and I hope to see some of you in the new game [:

Last edited by Malcolm on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Malcolm
Malcolm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NOTICE FOR ANYONE WHO VISITS THE SITE. Empty Re: NOTICE FOR ANYONE WHO VISITS THE SITE.

Post by Admin-Live Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:35 am

I don't agree with the salvaging thing, everyone will want to join this clan because it has three admins in it -.-
----
In other news: Working on Getting it online, having problems because of my d-link router.
Admin-Live
Admin-Live
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NOTICE FOR ANYONE WHO VISITS THE SITE. Empty Re: NOTICE FOR ANYONE WHO VISITS THE SITE.

Post by Malcolm Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:16 am

Eh. I just don't want to waiste the site. Razz No objections with just dropping it though

-----
Yay! And poop...
Malcolm
Malcolm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down